- Layered PSD Files compatible with most photo booth software programs, including Breeze Booth/DSLR Remote Pro, Darkroom Booth, Photo Booth Upload, Foto Master, Social Booth and more.*
- Choose between 3 Photo & 4 Photo Strip Layouts, or bundle them together to save
- 2×6 – 1844 x 1240 (double) and 600 x 1800 (single)
- Colors and text can be edited
- Photoshop CS3 or Photoshop Elements 18 or later is required for editing
* Files for Darkroom Booth are layered PSD files that must be edited in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements prior to importing into Darkroom Booth. Does not include .xbdr file. They are cropped to the dimensions required to use within Darkroom Booth.
Photoshop Elements Users – These files are only compatible with Photoshop Elements 18 and later. If you have a prior version of Photoshop Elements, you can utilize these files either by upgrading to Photoshop Elements 18 or later, or you may purchase a plugin that allows you to open Layer Groups such as Elements+ (https://elementsplus.net). The cost of the Elements+ Plugin is $12.
Template Files and Digital Downloads
Due to the nature of this product type, we do not offer or issue refunds or exchanges for template purchases.
All template layered PSD files and are editable in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements ONLY. Edited files are compatible with Breeze, Social Booth, Photoboof and Darkroom Booth and should be imported as an Overlay Image in these programs. They cannot be used without editing in Photoshop and importing the final image into your photo booth program of choice. We do not offer product support for templates, so users should have a working knowledge of Photoshop or Photoshop Elements prior to purchasing.
Templates files and the artwork contained within is for limited commercial use by the purchaser and/or his employees. Files may be edited and used by you or your company employees for the sole purpose of web or print marketing, client proofing and distributing photo imagery from your photo booth(s) to your clients and/or their guests. You may charge your photo booth rental clients for the use and customization of the designs for their events. Graphics and artwork may not be extracted from templates and used in other files. However you may edit the file and add your own artwork to any template to make it unique. Templates and artwork may only be distributed to your rental clients and their guests or consumers via printed materials or in a flattened digital format. Layered Template Files, derivative designs and individual graphics and/or artwork elements contained within the files may not be shared, redistributed, gifted or sold to another party. You may not purchase designs and use them to provide custom designs to anyone other than your own photo booth rental customers.